Are you bored of working in a completely silo’d environment? Are you sick of the repetitive nature of your day to day tasks? This role will see you get out of that rut and progress your career with one of the worlds most exciting Fin-Tech companies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY?
This is a unique chance to join one a business that has seen a gab within the credit scoring market and they need your help to develop their credit risk & marketing strategies moving forward. You will sit at the heart of the organisation, joining a current team of two. They are plugged into the key decisions and functions of the business, shaping how they engage with the customers, what the product will look like and what decisions the business takes.
This Analyst position will see you enjoy doing the following;
- Be a part of a small, close knit team working on a wide range of activities to accelerate growth in all areas of the business
- Get involved in the decision analytics across Marketing, Customer Management, Data Science, Financial Modelling and Operations at one of the most exciting start-ups in the country.
- To independently own and manage key strategic projects like ‘how effective are our marketing channels?’
- Be a key team member and collaborate with others, including the provision of data, insight and analytical expertise
- To develop the tools required to execute market leading analysis
- To work closely with the CEO and Directors on strategic decision making
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You will have developed the following attributes in your career so far in order to be considered for this Analyst position;
- Experience in data driven analytical roles (ideally in Financial Services)
- Proficiency with SQL, Python and Excel required
- A strong educational background is key
- Keen problem solver
- Motivated by being outside of comfort zone
- Inquisitive, intellectual thinker who can also manage day-to-day tasks effectively
- Ability to manage multiple competing tasks and to respond to changing priorities
- Track record of communicating complex ideas in a simple, effective manner to a variety of audiences
INTERESTED? HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
Please express your interest by submitting your CV via This Application Link